-Barrel and slide are machined from solid 416 stainless steel bar stock.
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16:1 right hand twist.
- Slide machined from solid stainless steel
- Receiver: 7075T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral "RE-COIL CUSHION" on the backstrap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Manual Guarded Safety: Newly designed with a guard molded into the frame.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with 2 double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Barrel Length: 3.1" stainless steel
- Height: 4"
- Length: 5.7"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 15 oz
The original CPX-1 design includes a manual safety, while the CPX-2 model provides an alternative for those who prefer a simpler configuration without the manual safety.
The two models are identical in all other respects, each offering the same impressive features in an amazingly lightweight, compact—and affordable—package.
The model CPX firearm is warranted to be free from defect(s) in material and workmanship for a lifetime.