Scout Light Vampire, Tane
Surefire Scout Light Vampire Tan (M300V-TN)
Solid, yet compact and lightweight, the SureFire Mini-Scoutlight M300V Weapon Light will give you 200 lumens of blinding white light. This weapon light manufactured by the experts at SureFire mountsimage securely to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail via an integral thumbscrew clamp. The SureFire Mini-Scoutlight M300V Recoil-proof LED Tactical Light features a recoil and shock-proof LED emitter that is focused by a TIR lens to create a high-intensity 200-lumen beam with plenty of reach for close- to medium-range applications with enough surround light to optimize situational awareness.
The SureFire Mini-Scoutlight M300V Tactical Flashlight can be fitted with either of two different switches, both included. The first is a tape switch with a 7-inch cable that provides fingertip control without altering your grip on the weapon -- press the user-positionable pad for momentary-on. The second is a click-type tailcap pushbutton switch -- press for momentary-on, press further until it clicks constant-on. Excellent for tactical situations, the SureFire M300V Mini-Scoutlight LED Weaponlight with 200 lumens is machined from high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing built tough without weighing your weapon down.
- Solid-state, recoil-proof LED generates 200 lumens of blinding white light and continues producing tactical-level light for 1.3 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens creates versatile beam with enough reach for medium-range applications and sufficient surround light for peripheral vision
- Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum, optically coated tempered window, and O-ring seals make for a rugged WeaponLight
- Ergonomic tactical switching: click-on/off tailcap and pressure-activated tape switch (both included)
- Thumbscrew mount securely attaches to any Mil-Spec Picatinny rail
- Powered by one 123A lithium battery (included) with 10-year shelf life
Mfg No: M300V-TN
Weight: 0.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: