The Daniel Defense MK18 pistol features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged barrel, the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The Flat Dark Earth MK18 rail system features the Bolt-Up System which has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM (currently over 15,000 units).
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3? Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- Gas System: Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- Muzzle Device: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- Bolt Carrier Group: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec HP and MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Sold Separately
- Handguard: Daniel Defense RIS II MK18, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
- Receiver Extension: Daniel Defense 1.15” Diameter Pistol Receiver Extension
- Pistol Grip: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- Rail Ladders: 3 low profile ladders made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA.
- Caliber: 5.56mm NATO
- Gas System: Carbine
- Weight: 5.40 lb
- Length: 27 1/16"
- Magazine: Magpul PMAG 30-Round