125 Sniper Vortex Piston .25, Black
Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex Gas Piston .25, Black (HC125SN025VORT)
Hatsan Vortex gas piston technology is developed and manufactured by Hatsan to be specifically used in most Hatsan break barrel and under lever airguns. Vortex gas pistons utilize regular air instead of any other type of gas. Gas piston power provides a smoother and quieter shooting experience, so you can forget about the grinding noise a spring powered gun can make. Cocking a vortex gas piston is also much smoother than a spring piston. This air rifle is quiet and will feel good in your hands while you shoot.
The Hatsan 125 Sniper Vortex features the comfortable elevation adjustable comb which allows shooters to easily raise or lower the cheeckpiece. Along with the smooth vortex piston, Hatsan added their exclusive triopad butt and shock absorber systems. These systems work together to absorb recoil and reduce vibration from the moment you pull the trigger to the pellet exiting the barrel. Go ahead and hand your air rifle on to another shooter to try. You won't feel nervous handing your air rifle to a less experienced shooter with the drop safety interlock device Hatsan has emobodied in this model. The safety will prevent the air rifle from accidently firing if it is bumped or dropped, regardless if anyone forgot to put the safety on.
- Rifled Barrel with Integrated Sound Moderator
- 11mm Dovetail and 22mm Picatinny Rail
- Two-Stage Adjustable Quattro Metal Trigger
- Trigger Pull: 3.7 lbs
- Rubber Trio-Butt Pad System
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic with Anti-Bear Trap
- Metal Scope Rail Scope Stop
- Quattro Trigger System
- Shock Absorber System (SAS)
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- MonteCarlo Cheeckpiece for Added Comfort
- TrioPad Butt System for Maximum Recoil Absorption
- Large Muzzle Break For Easier Cocking
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight with TruGlo Fiber Optics
- Elevation-Adjustable Comb
- All Weather Synthetic Stock
- Includes: Hatsan .177 Caliber Air Rifle, 3-9x32mm Scope with Dovetail Two-Piece Rings and Sling!
- Caliber: 0.25
- Velocity: 750
- Airgun Mechanism: Nitro Piston
- Ammo Type: Pellets
- Magazine Capacity: 1
- Airgun Use: Pest Control / Plinking /Target Shooting
- Airgun Rail: Dovetail/Weaver Rail
- Overall Length: 48.8"
- Barrel Length: 19.6"
- Barrel Style: Rifled
- Fire Mode: Single Shot
- Cocking Effort: 33 lbs
- Gun Weight: 9 lbs
Mfg No: HC125SN025VORT
Weight: 11.6594 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: