Buck Knives 7827 Yellowhorse Spirit Singer
Hours of hand craftsmanship go into each David Yellowhorse knife. Yellowhorse is a celebrated Navajo artist and craftsman who continues to transform Buck Knives into classic works of art. For 2014, he brings you a beautiful 921 Skinner. This handcrafted handle is made from Turquoise, Black Jet, and Nickel Silver. Yellowhorse creates such exquisite pieces that collectors everywhere anxiously await to see his latest work.
- Blade: 3 1/3" (8.4 cm) drop point
- Mirror polished 420HC steel with custom file work
- Thickness: 0.170"
- Length: 7 4/5" (20 cm) overall
- Weight: 7.8 oz. (221 g)
- Handle: Turquoise and Black Jet with Nickel Silver guard
- Case: Glass top display case
- Extras: Certificate of Authenticity, serialized with a total quantity of 100
Mfg No: 0921YISLE
Manufacturer: Buck Knives
Weight: 1.875 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: