At first glance, the Model 70 Ultimate Shadow, with its flowing lines and integrated, rubberized, oval-dot gripping surfaces on the pistol grip and fore-end looks very different from other composite rifles. When you pick it up, you ll know why. The stock immediately gives you a comfortable, secure hold even when wet or cold. It feels tight in your hands and gives you better control from any shooting angle. The Ultimate Shadow is also lightweight. You can carry it into remote, rugged country without worrying about any extra weight, or dinging up the rifle when the hike gets rough. The free-floating barrel and M.O.A. Trigger System contributes to exceptional accuracy and its classic, Controlled Round Feed action continues to make the Ultimate Shadow s receiver the most reliable and smoothest cycling in the industry. The Ultimate Shadow is offered in a 22", 24" or 26" stainless barrel and available in popular standard calibers and three WSM calibers.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 325 Winchester Short Magnum
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Capacity: 3+1
- Trigger: M.O.A. Trigger System
- Safety: Three Position
- OAL: 44"
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Stock: Synthetic Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity
- Metal Finish: Stainless Steel
- Barrel: Free-Floating Stainless
- Muzzle: Recessed Target Crown
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Sights: None, Drilled/Tapped