Drop-stitch technology and high-pressure inflation give you a solid board that won’t buckle under pressure. Just use the included hand pump, which automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at high pressures, making it even easier to fill your board. With a cushioned EVA footpad for shock absorption and an up-lifted tip, this cruiser paddle board works for all skill levels on everything from flat to choppy water.
- Cruising board – great for traveling longer distances
- Woven nylon drop-stitch technology for extreme rigidity
- EVA footpad for enhanced shock absorption while standing
- One removable and two fixed fins for superior control
- Up-lifted tip for smoother gliding over choppy water
- Criss-cross bungee holds onboard cargo
- D-Ring loop for board leash attachment
- High-pressure valve locks to hose for easier inflation
- Handle for easy retrieval and toting
- Carry bag with mesh sides and drain holes
- Hand pump automatically switches from dual action at low pressures to single action at
high pressures to fill your board easily
- In-line pressure gauge on pump lets you see your pressure while inflating
- 11 ft. 6 in. x 30 in. x 4 in.
- Included Carry Bag, Hand Pump, Pressure Gauge and Board Leash (Paddle sold separately)
Mfg No: 2000017249
Weight: 37.85 pounds.
Dimensions: 33 (L) x 20.5 (W) x 12 (H) inches.: