Glock Gen 3 (19, 23, 25, 32, 38), Rear Activation, Green
Crimson Trace Green Lasergrip for Glock Gen3 LG-639G
LG-639G Green Lasergrips are a rear-activated green laser sight for Glock 3rd Generation Compact pistols in the following models: 19, 23, 25 & 32. Featuring Crimson Trace's famous Instinctive Activation, which allows the green laser to be activated with a normal firing grip, the LG-639G includes a Master On/Off Switch for completely powering down the unit. User-installed in moments by attaching securely to the gun frame, this laser sight is fully adjustable for windage and elevation.
- Material: Polymer
- Attachment: Grip Attachment
- Activation Location: Rear Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Green Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility: Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.05
- User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
- Finish: Polymer Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Black
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
Mfg No: LG-639G
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
This is NOT a Glock Factory OEM product. This is and after market part or accessory made to work with or fit a Glock. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc.