Helios Fly Reel 2+1 BB 10", 5wt
The intelligent design of Okuma Helios fly reels is a beacon of refined engineering and functional elegance. With frame and spool fully machined from bar stock aluminum to extremely tight tolerances, Helios' performance centers on its' two ball-bearing plus one-way roller bearing design that operates on a precision machined stainless steel shaft. Fluid line retrieve on the large arbor spool gives way to immediate drag engagement when fish take line. The maintenance-free waterproof drag system is of multi-disc cork and stainless steel design, delivering exceptional drag range with minimal start-up inertia.
- Maintenance free waterproof drag system
- Multi-disk cork and stainless steel drag washers
- Roller bearing allows the drag to engage in one direction only
- 2BB + 1RB stainless steel drive system
- Precision machine stainless steel spool shaft
- Anodized aluminum machined rigid frame
- Machined aluminum large arbor spool design
- Non-slip positive grip rubberized handle knobs
- Easy to change left to right hand retrieval conversion
- Line Weight: 5,6 wt
- Bearings: 2BB + 1RB
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Line Retrieve: 10"
- Fly Line Capacity: WF-5, 130yds/20lbs
- Frame: AL
- Spool: AL
- Spool Width: 28mm
- Spool Diameter: 82mm
Mfg No: H 56
Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.5 (L) x 4.25 (W) x 3.5 (H) inches.: