Longitude Surf Spin Rod 10', Heavy 2 Piece
Featuring graphite composite blanks, stainless steel double-foot guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Okuma Longitude surf fishing rods deliver a lot of fishing rod for their very modest cost. Lengths from 9- to 12-feet in length focus on spinning models to serve the greatest number of anglers with easy-handling performance. Traditional cork tape grips with EVA cushions above and below the reel seat complete these highly capable tools that are sure to please. Longitude
- Sensitive Graphite Composite Blanks
- Aluminum Oxide Guide Inserts
- Double Footed Guide Frames on All Models
- Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat
- Custom Non-Slip Cork Wrapped Handles
- Soft Touch EVA Cushions Above and Below The Handle
- Durable Pac Bay Rubber Butt Cap
- Type: Spinning
- Rod Power: H
- Rod Taper: F
- Rod Length: 10'
- Line Weight: 20-40 lbs
- Lure Weight: 3-8 oz
- Sections: 2 Piece
- Foregrip Length: 7 1/8"
- Reargrip Length: 22 1/84"
- Number Of Guides: 6 + Tips
- Handle Style: Okuma Type A
- Weight: 21.6oz
Mfg No: LC-S-1002H-1
Weight: 2.25 pounds.
Dimensions: 66 (L) x 6 (W) x 5 (H) inches.: