The M153GN are Armalite's flagship competition rifles that are built to win. This carbine is compact, light, and ultra-fast. The low profile handguard covers a free-floating 13.5-in. barrel with Armalite's own tunable muzzle brake pinned and welded to create a 16-in. barrel. An adjustable gas block also allows the rifle to be individually set for optimal performance.
- Model: M-15 3-Gun
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm/223 Remington
- Barrel: 13.5" stainless steel
- Rifling Twist: 1:8" RH
- Muzzle Device: Armalite tunable brake, pinned / welded brake to make the external length 16"
- Front Sight Base: 2" MIL-STD 1913 rail section at forward 12 o'clock position of handguard
- Upper Receiver: Forged, flat-top with MIL-STD 1913 rail, 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Lower Receiver: 7075-T6 Aluminum (forged)
- Trigger: Timney 3 lb. single-stage
- Stock: MBA-1 light weight precision adjustable for length-of-pull and comb height
- Overall Length: 34.5" / 35.5"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Finish: Anodized aluminum upper/lower receiver, manganese phosphated steel barrel
- Included with Rifle: One 30-round Magpul PMAG