Glock 4th Generation Compact Laser Grip, Rear Activation, Clam Pack
Specifically designed for the unique contours of 4th Gen GLOCK Compact pistols (19/23), the rear activation LG-851 offers a repeatable sighting advantage for your pistol. These Lasergrips provide the versatility of instant activation from a rear switch - maintaining adaptability with Crimson Trace Lightguard models.
- Platform- Lasergrips®
- Material- Polymer
- Attachment- Grip Attachment
- Activation Location- Rear Activation
- Sighting- Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch- Yes
- Batteries For Life- Yes
- Battery Type- Two #2025 Batteries
- Laser Battery Life- Over Four Hours
- Wrench Size 0.05
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Finish Polymer Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation- User Installed
- Warranty- Three Year Full Warranty
- Color Black
- Dot Size Approx.- 0.50" at 50'
Mfg No: LG-851-S
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.:
This is NOT a Glock Factory OEM product. This is and after market part or accessory made to work with or fit a Glock. GLOCK is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc.