Ruger LCR, Clam Pack
When Ruger decided to break the ice with a revolutionary polymer revolver for concealed carry, they set out to launch the product with Lasergrips available from day 1. That committment to our products serves as further validation that for compact concealed carry guns, a laser sight is one of the best purchases you can make. Whether for training or defense, this front-activated LG-411 Lasergrips model offers Crimson Trace's very best.
(Grips/Laser only, gun not included.)
- Activation Instinctive Activation; Front
- Material Rugged Hard Polymer Sides, Rubber Overmolded Activation & Backstrap
- Design Ultra-compact 3.3mm Diode
- User Adjustable Both Windage and Elevation
- Warranty 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow
- Dot Size Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet
- Power Source Two CR2032 batteries
Mfg No: LG-411-S
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.35 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: