Springfield Armory XD,XDM, Overmold, Front Activation
Springfield Armory's XD(m) and XD pistols are acclaimed for their superior balance, reliability and ergonomics. Crimson Trace is pleased to release laser sights for XD(m) and XD pistols. The LG-448 Laserguard® is designed to fit both lines in all sizes and calibers. Featuring instinctive activation, the laser sight immediately springs to life when held in a normal firing grip. Attaching firmly to the triggerguard and balanced against the accessory rail notch, the LG-448 can be zeroed by the user to their individual firearm (both windage and elevation) and has been rigorously tested to hold zero under the most demanding field conditions. *(Laser grip only, gun not included) Includes Holster.
- Material: Durable Hard Polymer
- Activation: Instinctive Activation; Front-located integrated momentary pressure switch
- User Adjustable: Both Windage and Elevation
- Master On/Off Switch: No
- Warranty: 3 Years Complete
- Beam Intensity: 5mw peak, 633nm, class IIIa laser. Maximum output that federal law and technology allow.
- Dot Size: Approximately 0.5" diameter at 50 feet.
- Power Source: One 1/3N 3V lithium batteries or two 357 silver oxide batteries; over four hours of illumination
- Fits: Springfield Armory XD(m) and XD in all sizes and calibers*
* Except Tactical (5") and Service (4") XD Gen 1 with single rail notch
Mfg No: LG-448H-S
Manufacturer: Crimson Trace
Weight: 0.4 pounds.
Dimensions: 6.25 (L) x 3.25 (W) x 3.3125 (H) inches.: