Big Agnes Three Forks Shelter
Living in Colorado with it's ample sunshine and sweeping winds has given us plenty of motivation to dream up our own version of a sunshade; thus the Three Forks Shelter was born. With removable side walls (position them as you wish) and a webbing connection frame (sits along the ground) that offers additional structural stability; the Three Forks Shelter is a friend to anyone headed to an all-day soccer tournament, rafting the Grand or planning the sweetest beach party known to man.
- Free standing sunshade or group shelter
- Two large entry points
- Two open sided walls
- Single wall panel included
- Wall panel may be attached to either side wall to block prevailing wind or sun or may be removed to create four open sides
- Webbing connection frame creates additional structural stability
- Reflective guylines and webbing on corners
- Fly is polyester rip-stop
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Pole sleeves are simple to use
- Lightweight aluminum pole system
- 8 aluminum hook stakes
- 4 sand bags included
- One wall panel included
- Trail Weight: 7 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 7 lb 11 oz
- Packed Size: 6" x 26"
- Floor Area: 100 sq ft
- Head Height: 75"
Mfg No: TTF13
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: