UBR Invictus 5-1000 Lumens, Black
The UBR Invictus is a rechargeable ultra-high-output LED flashlight with selectable light levels, strobe and SOS modes, and the ability to run on either the included rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two 123A lithium batteries using the included battery magazine. At maximum output the UBR generates 800 lumens of brilliant white light focused by a precision Turbohead TIR lens into a high-intensity, far-reaching beam suitable for spotlight/searchlight applications, yet still providing significant peripheral illumination. The UBR’s selector ring has eleven settings — with eight levels of light from 5 to 800 lumens, a strobe mode, an SOS beacon mode, and a disable setting to prevent accidental activation during transport, storage, or stealth ops.
The UBR features an innovative 4-function tailcap that operates as follows: For momentary-on activation at any selector ring setting, including strobe and SOS modes, partially press the tailcap switch straight down. For constant-on activation at any setting, including strobe and SOS modes, partially push the tailcap switch sideways. For maximum light output at any setting, except strobe and SOS modes, fully press the tailcap switch straight down for momentary-on or fully push it sideways for constant on; this is our MaxBlast ™ feature. MaxBlast does not function at the strobe or SOS settings – only strobe and SOS will be activated at those settings.
The UBR also features a 3-color LED indicator (“fuel-gauge”) that tells you the battery-charge level.
Charging is easy: connect the charger to a 120V outlet, or into a 12-volt cigarette lighter/accessory socket when using the DC adapter, then plug the charging cord into the UBR’s charging socket—no removing the battery and no special charging cradle needed.
Constructed from rugged aerospace aluminum and finished in Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the UBR Invictus is O-ring and gasket sealed to keep out dust and moisture.
- Rechargeable for nightly duty use
- Virtually indestructible LED emitter, microprocessor regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Eight light-output levels — highest for maximum light, lowest for longest runtime
- Dual fuel capable — uses one lithium-ion rechargeable battery (included) or two 123A disposable batteries that fit in included battery magazine
- Turbohead TIR lens produces focused, extended-reach beam
- Strobe mode for tactical applications
- SOS beacon mode for emergency or signaling
- Rotating eleven-position selector ring with eight light-output levels, strobe, SOS, and disable
- 4-function tailcap switch with Max Blast™ feature for instant control of momentary-on and constant-on illumination
- High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
- Coated, tempered window resists impact and thermal shock, maximizes light transmission
- Fuel gauge indicates battery charge level
- Includes both w