Hornady Rapid Safe
Open your safe in the blink of an eye - the RAPiD™ safe is the first to use patent-pending Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) for instant access. Simply place the included RFID bracelet, card, or key fob over the reader, and the RAPiD™ safe springs open to present your handgun.
- Built to exceed the ASTM International performance standards for youth resistant firearms containers
- The RAPiD safe provides a high level of child resistance and unauthorized access protection
- The RAPiD™ safe can be opened with the RFID bracelet, card, or key fob, or with a personally programmed code
- It is also accessible with a conventional key lock
- AC power means your handgun is both protected and ready to go 24/7.
- The RAPiD™ safe also features a battery backup that may be used as a primary power source.
- Upon opening, the internal RAPiD™ sleeve presents your handgun at the perfect angle
- The RAPiD™ safe weighs over 15 pounds, and features wrapped, 16-gauge steel construction and a heavy-duty ¼" steel dual-lug locking system.
- A 1,500 lb.-rated cable secures the safe to an immobile object for additional theft protection.
- Exterior: 15½"x9"x3½"
- Interior: 11"x8"x3"
- Weight: 15.65 lbs
Mfg No: 98150
Weight: 18.2 pounds.
Dimensions: 16.75 (L) x 10.25 (W) x 4 (H) inches.: