Chambered in the hard-hitting .40 S&W, The FNS™-40 offers the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation with fully ambidextrous operating controls for ease of use with either hand and from any shooting position. Three-dot night sights are standard with the innovative deep-V rear sight notch for faster, more precise sighting. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel with front serrations, while the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps and lanyard eyelets. The MIL-STD 1913 under-frame rail accepts tactical lights and lasers.
Made in the USA.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Double-action operation with Manual Safety
- 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. trigger pull
- All stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Rugged polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully-ambidextrous slide stop levers
- Fully-ambidextrous magazine release button
- Polished body
- Low-friction follower
- Polymer base pad
- Action: Double Action
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson (S&W)
- Barrel Length: 4"
- Capacity: 14 Rounds
- Number Of Magazines: 3
- Sights: 3 Dot Night
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Weight: 27.5 oz (Empty)
- Finish: Stainless Steel/Black