Big Agnes Wyoming Trail Camp Tent 2 Person
Wyoming Trail tents prioritize your storage area. These tents have enough space to stash all your sleeping and personal gear in the "cabin" and pack your other gear (boots, bikes, packs, dogs, dry suit, what have you) in the garage-like vestibule. The SL2 model is designed for the lighter and faster oriented crowd while the Camp is best suited for those who don't mind a couple extra pounds and are going to stretch out and enjoy the space.
- Three season, free standing, superlight backpacking tent
- DAC Featherlite NSL pole system with press fit connectors, and lightweight hubs - featuring eco-friendly anodizing
- All DAC poles made from TH72M aluminum: the latest technology in lightweight tent poles featuring improved durability
- Fly and floor are lightweight silicone treated nylon rip-stop with a 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is lightweight nylon and polyester mesh
- Mesh body offers excellent ventilation
- Plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for quick and easy set-up
- D shaped door with mesh pocket above
- Giant vestibule creates a garage-like acts as auxilary shelter and space to store gear, coolers, bikes or to dry out wet clothing.
- Fast fly option creates massive single door shelter.
- Storm flap over vestibule zipper
- Footprint extends beyond tent body as vestibule floor.
- Reflective guyline and reflective webbing on tent corners for nighttime visibility
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane (No PVC or VOC's) tape
- 14 aluminum stakes included
- Gear loft loops included: Fits Big Agnes SQUARE gear loft - sold separately
- Footprint sold separately
- Trail Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz
- Packed Weight: 10 lbs
- Footprint Weight: 1 lbs 3.5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Packed Size: 8" x 27"
- Floor Area: 31 Square Feet
- Vestibule Area: 45.5 Square Feet
- Head Height: 60"
- Color: Moss/Cream
Mfg No: TWT215
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 10 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: