Team Lew's LS Spool - Baitcast Reel TLL1SH
The Team Lew’s® Lite baitcast reel features Lew’s® all-new LFS (Lighter, Faster, Stronger) frame platform built around a one-piece die-cast aluminum skeletal frame with lightweight but strong Carbon C45 sideplates. Achieving a weight of only 5.7 ounces in a metal reel without using magnesium parts is a testament to the design and materials innovations behind the development of the series.
- One-piece die-cast aluminum frame
- Strong, lightweight Carbon C45 Carbon sideplates
- Double anodized gold detail finishing
- Aircraft-grade Duralumin drilled U shape spool, drive gear, crank shaft, and crank shaft
- Premium 11-bearing system with double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings and Zero-Reverse anti-reverse
- Externally adjustable 6-pin 27 position SpeedCast® adjustable centrifugal braking system (ACB)
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite drag system provides up to 14 lbs. of drag power
- Double anodized, bowed audible click aluminum star drag
- Bowed lightweight 85mm carbon fiber handle with Lew's® custom EVA foam cork lightweight handle knobs
- Titanium-coated Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Retrieve: Right Hand
- Bearings: 10+1
- Weight: 5.7 oz
- Line Capacity: 120/12
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- IPT: 31"
Mfg No: TLL1SH
Weight: 8 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: