Tournament MB - Baitcast Reel TS1SHMB
The LFS platform means the MB series gets Lew’s® new smaller profile and reduced weight design; the reel weighs only 6.7 ounces. It also gets Lew’s® innovative dual-braking MSB (Multi-Setting Brake) system, featuring both a magnetic cast control and a centrifugal braking system.
- One-piece die-cast aluminum frame
- Drilled and forged, double anodized aluminum U style spool
- Easily removable palming graphite sideplate
- High strength solid brass gearing
- Premium 10 double-shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
- Externally adjustable Multi-Setting Brake (MSB) dual cast control system utilizing both an external click-dial for setting the magnetic brake, plus 4 individually disengaging, disk-mounted internal brake shoes that operate on centrifugal force
- Double anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment with audible click
- Rugged carbon composite metal star drag system (14 lbs. of drag power)
- Audible click, bowed, anodized aluminum star drag
- Bowed, lightweight, aluminum reel handle with Lew's® custom paddle handle knobs
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Retrieve: Right Hand
- Bearings: 9+1
- Weight: 6.7 oz
- Line Capacity: 120/12
- Gear Ratio: 7.5:1
- IPT: 31"
Mfg No: TS1SHMB
Weight: 6 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: