M1000 Fusion (Batteries Not Included)
The M1000 Fusion is the strongest and most durable light in the ExtremeBeam arsenal. Fitted with an 850-lumen LED, the M1000 Fusion features a mirror-finished SuperLumen® reflecting cone to easily blast light to distances of 600 meters.
These powerful lights are also made to take a beating. The housing of the M1000 Fusion is 5.5 mm thick and machined from solid bar stock aluminum. It is double O-ring sealed and fitted with ExtremeBeam’s proprietary Anti-Recoil® system, which is engineered to protect the fragile inner workings and batteries from weapons recoil up to .50BMG.
The M1000 Fusion utilizes BalancedBeam® Technology to consistently deliver unmatched light casting ability, ruggedness, and an extended runtime of up to 1.5 hours on high and 10 hours on low and strobe modes to users when they need it. It also has a HikeBack feaure that automatically dims the light when batteries are low, giving users enough time to return back to safety and not be left in the dark without notice.
- Anti-Recoil System (.50cal BMG)
- Waterproof to 30 feet
- SuperLumen Technology (precision mirrored reflecting cone)
- Modes: High-Low-Strobe-Off
- Length: 10.375"
- Head Bezel Width: 2.361"
- Weight with Batteries: 22 oz
- Main Body Width: 30mm
- Tail Cap Width: 34mm
- Light Volume: 850 Lumens (High), 240 Lumens (Low), 762 Lumens (Strobe)
- Light Projection: 600 Meters
- Average Run-Time: 1.5 Hours (High); 10 Hours (Low); 10 Hours (Strobe)
- Battery Type: Four, 3.0 to 3.6 volt CR 123 batteries or two, 3.6 volt 18650 battery
Mfg No: EB-AK-B01
Weight: 2.2 pounds.
Dimensions: 13.5 (L) x 6 (W) x 2.75 (H) inches.: