Omega Rail 12.0 Rifle
The Daniel Defense Omega Rail system is the most exciting rail system to hit the market in years! The Omega Rail is a free float rail system that allows the individual operator to easily install it with the provided allen wrench and requires ZERO modification to the weapon! The Omega Rail features an integral QD sling swivel mount, with rotation limiter, and an uninterrupted upper rail platform. This light weight rail system is meticulously CNC machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum and is Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized. All the Omega Rail fasteners are military specification.
The Omega Rail 12.0 is designed to work with rifle length AR15 gas systems. It is not to be used in conjunction with a low profile gas block or shorter-length gas systems. All Daniel Defense rail systems are built to the 1913 Military Specification and are 100% Quality Assurance checked for conformity to the specification.
The Omega Rail comes standard with three black ladders to protect the 1913 rails as well as the shooters hand. The ladders are constructed from santoprene, which can handle heat up to 350 degrees.
- User Install
- Zero Modification to host weapon
- Free float
- Integral QD Sling Swivel Mount with limited rotation
- Continuous upper rail with upper receiver
- Light Weight
- Removable Lower Rail
- Oval Shape to feel like traditional Handguards
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum and Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized for a rock hard lasting finish. The Omega Rail
- Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized Finish
- Rail Length: 12.4"
- Width: 1.90"
- Inside Diameter: 1.08"
- Weight: 13.4 oz
- Barrel Nut: None
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Free Float: Yes
- Continuous Upper Rail: Yes
- Integrated Sling Swivel Attachment Point: Yes
Mfg No: 01-005-10003
Manufacturer: Daniel Defense
Weight: 1.45 pounds.
Dimensions: 14 (L) x 4 (W) x 3.75 (H) inches.: