AR15/M4 Aluminum Quad Rail - 6" Long
Mako Group Aluminum Quad Rail is carbine length forend rail system with extended top rail. The top rail is in line with the upper receiver rail, and extends back over the delta ring to allow mounting of optics and other accessories across the entire top of the weapon. Secured by four bolts, this Mako Group weapon accessory firmly locks to the barrel nut. This Quad Rail from Mako Group allows mounted optics to retain zero. Mako Group Quad Rail System features slim profile for better handling of the firearm. In addition, this weapon accessory is ultra light weight and machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Carbine length forend rail system with extended top rail
- Firmly locks to the barrel nut
- Allows mounted optics to retain zero
- Has slim profile for better handling of the firearm
- Ultra light weight
- CNC machined hardcoated black anodized aviation-grade 6061 T6 aluminum.
- 6" long
- Drop in installation
- Gun Model: AR-15
- Weight: 10.34 oz (293 gr)
- Width: 2.17(55 mm)
- Height: 3.15"(80 mm)
Mfg No: NFR
Manufacturer: Mako Group
Weight: 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 9 (L) x 3.5 (W) x 2 (H) inches.: