Weaver Kaspa Series Scopes 3-12x44mm, Mil/Mil
The 3-12x44 Kaspa Tactical Riflescope from Weaver features a 30mm main tube, fully multicoated optics and an illuminated Enhanced Mil-Dot reticle (EMDR). In addition to side focus parallax adjustment to assist accuracy at various distances, this Kaspa Tactical series scope has uncapped target-style windage and elevation turrets. Uncapped windage and elevation turrets are capable of impact point correction in 0.1 mil increments in addition to reset-to-zero functionality. A nitrogen-filled one-piece housing makes the fogproof and waterproof performance.
Weaver's EMDR reticle works well for close-range targets as well as more distant shots requiring range estimation and bullet drop compensation. The EMDR pattern has 0.1 mil hollow mil-dots and hash marks at 1/2 MOA increments. Adjustable reticle brightness controlled by a dedicated turret enables the shooter to select an illumination setting suited to the ambient lighting conditions—allowing the Kaspa Tactical scope's aiming point to remain visible in twilight or daylight.
- Fully multicoated optics
Use and Handling:
- Uncapped tall windage / elevation turrets
- Side focus parallax adjustment
- Dedicated turret controls reticle brightness setting
- Nitrogen-filled for fogproof and waterproof performance
- One-piece tube construction
- Magnification: 3.0 - 12.0x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 44mm
- Reticle: Illuminated Mil-Dot
- Field of View: 31.4 - 7.9' @ 100 yd
- Eye Relief: 3.7"
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 14.6 - 3.7 mm
- Impact Point Correction: 1/4 MOA
- Maximum Windage/Elevation Adjustment: 80 MOA
- Length: 13"
- Weight: 24.3 oz
Mfg No: 849821
Weight: 2.3 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: