15” Free Float Forend with Slotted Barrel Nut
- Listening to Law Enforcement, Military Personnel, and Hunters, ATI has designed an AR-15 Forend that allows for maximum ease of use.
- Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum 8-Sided 15 inch Free Float Forend
- Weighs 12 oz. (340 g.)*
- Insert Rails at 45 degrees Angles Around the Circumference of the Forend for Ultimate Versatility
- Mounting Long Distance Optics on the Top Rail and a Short Distance Sight onto the 45 degrees Rail Makes Switching Between Long and Short Range Targeting as Quick as a Twist of the Wrist.
- Slide Rails into any Position on the Forend for Nearly Unlimited Customization.
- Put Accessories Exactly where You want them
- Available Rail Sizes: 2 inches, 3 inches, 4 inches, 6 inches, 12 inches and 15 inches (Sold Separately)
- Slotted Barrel Nut Constructed of Military Type III Anodized, 6061 T6 Aluminum
- Three Set Screws Lock the Forend into Place on the Slotted Barrel Nut
- Provides a Secure Fit, that cannot Rotate
- Eliminates the need for the Jam Nut
- Allows Forend to be Installed Flush to the Receiver
- Virtually Indestructible
- Manufactured in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Patent Pending
Fits Most AR-15 variants.
*Forend weights do not include the weight of Picatinny Rails or Accessories.
Mfg: Advanced Technology Intl