Spark CORE Night Vision Monocular
For years, development and improvement of consumer-orientated single stage Gen 1 technology has stood still – until now. Traditionally, Gen 1 tubes are made of glass – making them quite fragile and easily damaged, and have relatively low resolution, with very evident image edge distortion.
Introducing an Armasight exclusive – CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) technology image intensiffier tubes! While CORE does not contain a micro channel plate (and so by definition lands in the Gen 1 category) that is where the parallels end. Instead of glass, CORE tubes use a specially formulated ceramic compound fused with metal alloys similar to those used in production of Gen 2 and Gen 3 image intensiffier tubes.
Further advances in CORE have almost removed edge distortion, dramatically increased photo-sensitivity and most importantly, almost doubled resolution up to 70 lp/mm! The Armasight Spark is the perfect partner for this new hybrid tube-type – a rugged, but light-weight multi-purpose night vision monocular. With optional accessories, it can be used hand-held or head-mounted; with a day scope adapter, it can convert your existing day scope to night vision at a budget price. With optional 3X a-focal lens and IR illuminator, it can serve as a medium range, ultra-high resolution spotting scope and with optional camcorder/camera adapter, you can even take footage or stills though it in darkness.
The Armasight Spark is the ideal night vision unit for the outdoorsman or first responder who demands more resolution, image clarity and durability than standard Gen 1 can offer.
- Compact, rugged design
- Head mountable for hands-free usage
- Ergonomic, simple, easy to operate controls
- Utilizes single CR123A lithium battery
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Built-in Infrared illuminator
- Limited two year warranty
- Lens Tissue
- Soft Carrying Case
- One Lithium Battery CR123A
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card
- Packing Box
- PASGT Helmet Mount Assembly USA #108 with Adapter/Swing Arm #37
- Resolution: 60-70 lp/mm
- Magnification: 1x
- Multi-Purpose System: Yes
- Eye Relief: 20mm
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 8mm
- Lens System: F1.7, 35mm
- Field Of View: 30°
- Range of Focus: 0.25m to Infinity
- Diopter Adjustment: +5 to -5 Diopter
- Controls: Direct
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes (Built in with Flood Lens)
- IR Indicator: Yes
- Power Supply: 1 CR-123 Lithium 3V CR123 Type Rechargeable Batteries with voltage 3.2V
- Environmental Rating: Waterproof and Weatherproof
- Battery Life: 40 Hours
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50 °C
- Storage Temperature: -50 to +60 °C
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 1.9" x 3.2"
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
Mfg No: NSMSPARK01CCIC1
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: