Adams Arms Mid Tactical Evo AR-15 Semi Auto Rifle 30+1 Rounds 223REM/5.56NATO 14.5"
Adams Arms is a premier manufacturer of piston driven AR15 rifles. This particular build includes a 16" Government contour 4150 chrome-moly melonited barrel. It's further outfitted with a VLTOR IMOD collapsible stock and a Samson free float light weight modular rail system. The upper and lower receiver are Mil-Spec forged 7075-T6 Type III class II hard coat anodized finished.
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Capacity: 30rd
- Barrel: 14.5 1:7 Government 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel with Pinned VDI Manimal Flash Hider
- Barrel Finish: QPQ Melonite / Black Nitride
- Sights: None Single Rail Gas Block
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Type III Class II Hard-coat Anodized Finish
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Type III Class II Hard-Coat Anodized Finish
- Trigger: Mil-Spec Standard Trigger
- Stock: Enhanced 6-Position Buttstock
- Grip: Ergo Grip
- Handguard: Evolution Rail
- Finish: Black
- Weight: 6.889 lbs. Mid short stroke piston operated gas system
- 0.750 Gas block diameter
- 1-Piece bolt carrier w/integral piston strike face
- 1913 Picatinny rail flat top with dry lube internal finish and laser engraved T-markings
- M4 Feed Ramps
- Beveled magwell
- Machined chevrons in front strap
- 30-Round GI aluminum magazine
- Samson free float light weight modular rail system.