Henry Golden Boy 22 LR EMS Tribute Edition, American Walnut Wood, 20" Barrel, 16+1 Rounds
The EMS Tribute Rifle honors all of those in the system who help to preserve life prevent further injury and promote recovery. In visual salute to this vital and selfless role the American Walnut wooden stock is laser etched and hand painted with various iconic images including a medevac helicopter hovering above the rhythmic horizon an EMS ambulance used to facilitate patient care and a depiction of a paramedic and an emergency medical technician after attending to a person's medical needs. On the wooden forearm is the universally recognized EMS blue Star of Life emblem with the Rod of Aesculapius. Included is a guiding principal in text So others may live underscored by a graphic sinus rhythm.
- Model Number: Golden Boy
- Purpose: Hunting/Target
- Series: EMS Tribute Edition
- Action: Lever Action Repeating
- Caliber: 22 Short/Long/Long Rifle
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Capacity: 16+1
- Trigger: Single-Stage
- Safety: Lever
- OAL: 38.5"
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Stock Description: American Walnut
- Barrel Description: Octagon
- Receiver Material: Brass
- Sights: Semi-Buckhorn Rear Bead Front
- Barrel Length Range: 20.00 to 21.99
- Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Stock Finish: American Walnut Wood
- Metal Finish: Brass & Blued Metal