Colt Competition Rifle Expert CRE-16 Semi-Automatic 223 Remington 16" Barrel 30+1 Rounds Magpul Stock Black
The Colt Competition CRE-16 Expert rifle is a highly-accurate competitive performer that is hand-built in the United States. It features an 18" match-grade, air-gaged, polished 416 stainless steel custom barrel, gas-operated direct-impingement system, "Twin-Port" muzzle brake, Magpul 4-position adjustable stock, Hogue rubber finger groove grip, and enlarged Magpul trigger guard. The CRE-16 Expert also features a charging handle with extended tactical latch, a matched bolt and bolt carrier with H-buffer, and forged and precision-fitted 7075-alloy upper and lower receivers with the forging mark. A 30-round Magpul magazine is included, and Picatinny rails are located on the handguard rail and the flattop upper receiver.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16.0"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Match Target
- Safety: Thumb Lever
- OAL: 32.75"-36"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
- Stock Description: Magpul MOE Black
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: Twin Port
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None (Optic Ready)
- Barrel Description: Chrome-Lined M4 Profile
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 16.00" to 17.99"
- Weight Range: 6.00 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black