Franklin Armory CSW Multi Caliber with Lower & LPK Ambidextrous
The CSW does not have a stock so it's not a rifle. The barrel is over 16", so it's not a pistol. It definitely is not a shotgun so in no way can it be classified under any known Assault Weapons ban. Consequently the CSW does not require a bullet button device and can use legally possessed large capacity magazines. The triggers are ambidextrous and are incorporated within the spade grips. Since the trigger system linkage attaches to the original AR15 trigger the CSW does not increase the semi-auto rate of fire.
The CSW Kit is designed to mount your own AR-15 with A2 Receiver Extension, A2 Buffer, & A2 Buffer Spring. You may also want to use a Franklin Armory Picatinny Tripod Adapter and Smith-Victor Tripod to complete your set up.
- Independent Triggers on Each Grip
- Works with Existing AR-15 Firearms
- No Permanent Modification
- An "Other": Not Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, or AOW
- Can Use Hi-Cap Mags in CA
- Does not Alter Rate of Fire
- Made of Durable, Lightweight 6061 Aluminum
- Type III Hard Coat Anodized
Included in Kit:
- CSW firing unit
- Lower receiver in A2 configuration
- Picatinny tripod adapter
- Just add your complete rifle upper and tripod