UTAS-USA UTS-7+7 Compliant Pump Shotgun 12 Gauge 18.5" Barrel 3" Chamber 14+1 Rounds Synthetic Stock Desert Tan
The UTS-7+7 is a unique pump action shotgun of only 28.5" overall length, for quick pointing functionality in the woods or for protection at home. It has dual, manually selected 7-round magazines, snap open loading ports and retractable magazine followers. It is able to fire 2.5", 2.75", or 3" magnum shotshells. The UTS-7+7 also features a positive bolt lock that locks the action closed when engaged. The bolt release button is under the rear of the stock, well away from the trigger. It has a Picatinny top rail. The fiber-reinforced butt plate has a 1", 8 durometer (A scale) energy absorbing recoil pad. The UTS-7+7 has a 4140 steel barrel threaded to accept Beretta-style chokes, and is supplied with an extended cylinder choke tube. It is state compliant for CA, NJ, NY, and CO.
- Action: Pump
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 18.5"
- Capacity: 14+1
- Chamber: 3"
- OAL: 28.5"
- Weight: 6.9 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Mobilchoke
- Stock Description: Synthetic Desert Tan
- Metal Finish: Desert Tan
- Recoil Pad Type: Fiber Reinforced
- Sights: None (Optics Ready)
- Barrel Description: 4140 Steel
- Chokes Included: 1 Cylinder
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 5.0 lbs to 6.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Tan