Colt Competition Rifle Expert CRE-16 Semi-Automatic 223 Remington 18" Barrel Magpul Stock Black GMT CA
This rifle is a mid-weight wonder. Poised and ready for competition, the CRE – 18 is a competitive performer and highly accurate. There are many features to consider on this rifle. Features such as an 18? match-grade, air-gaged, polished 416 stainless-steel custom barrel. Consider that it has a gas operated, original direct-impingement system, “Twin-Port” muzzle brake, Magpul 4-position adjustable stock, Hogue rubber finger groove grip and enlarged Magpul trigger guard. And you can’t ignore the Colt Competition charging handle with extended tactical latch, a matched bolt & bolt carrier with H-buffer, as well as forged and precision-fitted 7075-alloy upper and lower receivers, with the forging mark. Make sure to check the specs for even more features you are sure to love! It’s time to get serious about your rifles. Hand built in the United States.
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Operation: Gas-Operated, Original Direct Impingement System
- Magazine Capacity: 30 Round Magpul mag included. 10-rd aluminum mag for MA, NJ. Fixed 10-rd mag for CA.
- Overall Length (Collapsed): 34.75" (88.27cm)
- Overall Length (Extended): 38.00" (96.52cm)
- Barrel Length: 18" Mid-Weight (45.72 cm)
- Barrel Muzzle Threads: 1/2" – 28 T.P.I
- Approximate Weight w/o Magazine: 6.92 lbs. (3.15kg)
- Barrel Rifling: 6-groove, Button Rifled, 1:8?, R.H. twist
- Mode of Fire Options: Safe / Fire