Front Backup Polymer Flip Up Sight Adjustable Elevation Black
The Back Up Polymer Flip up Front Sight with standard iron sight elevation adjustment mounts onto a 1913 Picatinny rail and accepts any standard front post blade. A standard front sight tool is required with each click equaling the standard 1/4 MOA. Unlike other backup sights MFT has developed a shroud that shelters the front post blade from debris and impact damage when not deployed. A slim profile allows the sight to sit under most optics. Manufactured using a specially developed reinforced, super tough polyamide.
Made in the USA
- Full Elevation adjustment, tool required
- Low profile snag resistant design
- Shroud protects front post blade from debris and impact damage
- Accepts any standard front post blade
- Can fold to the rear, the correct direction if dropped
Mfg No: BUPSWF
Manufacturer: Mission First Tactical
Weight: 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: