Wilson Combat Upper 300 Blackout 16" Black Tactical Rail Interface 10.4", Accu-Tac Flash Hider Stainless Steel, Type 416R, 1:7, RH, Six Groove, Precision Button Rifling Accu-Tac Flash Hider Complete Upper Assembly AR-15 Flat Top TR-300RC16UP
The Wilson Combat machined, hand polished, match grade stainless barrel is the core of these accurate and reliable upper units that will turn your lower into a custom AR rifle well equipped for hunting, duty or tactical competition. Other Wilson Combat components like our versatile and lightweight TRIM rail, Accu-Tac flash hider and NP3 bolt carrier assembly with ensure that your upper exceeds your cosmetic and performance expectations. Each Wilson Combat High Performance custom upper is test fired and finished in our Armor-Tuff coating and is certified to drop on and function with any mil-spec, AR lower unit.
- Upper Receiver: Forged 7075-T6
- Laser Etching: Wilson Combat Logo and Caliber
- T.R.I.M.: Tactical Rail Interface, 9.3"
- Gas Block: Lo-Profile
- Bolt Carrier Assembly: NP3 Plated
- Muzzle Device: Accu-Tac Flash Hider
- Finish: Armor-Tuff® on Upper Receiver and Barrel
- Chamber: 300 AAC Blackout
- Feed Ramps: M4 Style
- Gas Block Seat: .750" Diameter by .920" Length - Dimpled for Set Screw
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Length: 16"
- Material: Stainless Steel, Type 416R, Barrel Grade
- Muzzle Threads: 5/8" x 24
- Profile: Recon Tactical
- Rifling: 1:7, RH, Six Groove, Precision Button Rifling
- Weight: 35 oz.
Manufacturer: Wilson Combat
Mfg Number: TR-300RC16UP