Weatherby Vanguard 2 Saratoga .270 Winchester 24" Barrel 5+1 Rounds Synthetic Vintage USA Flag Stock
Weatherby's Vanguard rifles are the very fastest, flattest shooting rifles on the market. Delivering the unmatched knockdown power of both Weatherby Magnum and standard calibers. Providing the confidence of guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy. That's why the Vanguard has become Weatherby's most popular rifle option. Nothing shoots flatter, hits harder, or is more accurate. The Vanguard Series 2 Saratoga comes with an injection-molded, composite Monte Carlo stock fully dipped in One Nation Vintage American Flag camo pattern. It has an adjustable length of pull with stock spacer (included) for those who want the benefit of a more compact firearm. The Saratoga has a matte bead blasted blued finish and 24" cold hammer forged barrel with a #2 contour.
- Guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition
- Injection-molded composite stock dipped in One Nation Vintage American Flag Camo for a bold display of patriotism
- Matte bead-blasted blued finish for weather / corrosion resistance
- Match-quality 2-stage trigger is adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel
- Caliber: .270 Winchester
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: #2 contour cold hammer forged
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Composite One Nation Vintage American Flag
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-quality adjustable 2 stage
- Safety: 3 position
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 7.25 lbs.