Weatherby Vanguard 2 Range Certified Green Black .240 Weatherby Magnum Bolt Action Centerfire Rifle 24" Barrel 5+1 Rounds
The most accurate out-of-the-box factory rifle on the market? It might just be. Every Vanguard Series 2 Rifle carries Weatherby's SUB-MOA Accuracy Guarantee... ensuring .99" or less 3-shot groups at 100 yards when used with specified premium ammo! And this Range Certified model comes with a printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System showing an actual 3-shot group, signed by Ed or Adam Weatherby. So you're getting true tack-driving precision not to mention a crisp, adjustable trigger, durable Green composite stock with spiderweb accents and more all for a lot less than you might think.
- Range Certified with guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy
- Comes with printout from Oehler Ballistic Imaging System, including specific load / ballistic data and computer image of actual 3-shot group, signed and certified by Ed or Adam Weatherby
- Matte bead-blasted blued finish for weather / corrosion resistance
- Match-quality 2-stage trigger is adjustable down to 2.5 lbs.
- Cold hammer-forged 24" barrel
- Caliber: .240 Weatherby Magnum
- Action: Bolt
- Capacity: 5+1
- Barrel length: 24"
- Barrel style: #2 contour cold hammer forged
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Pillar-bedded Monte Carlo composite with raised cheekpiece, green with black spiderweb accents
- Length of pull: 13.625"
- Trigger: Match-quality adjustable 2 stage
- Safety: 3 position
- Sights: Drilled and tapped for scope mounts
- Overall length: 44.5"
- Overall weight: 7.5 lbs.