It clamps, it pivots, it stands, it floats.
From Blackfire™, the leader in innovation in flashlights comes Clamplight Waterproof. Clamplight Waterproof is able to transform from a regular flashlight, to clamp light, to stand light providing light where you need it and freeing up two hands to work. IPX7 waterproof, it is perfect for fishing, boating, plumbing and outdoor use. Clamplight Waterproof, like no other flashlight in the world.
- Uses a 1 watt CREE® brilliant white LED. The LED's from US maker CREE® are found in the finest lights in the world.
- LED's have better color, are longer lasting, and with outstanding quality assurance. Bulb life is virtually forever at 100,000 hours.
- Up to 190 lumens of light in high mode, 75 lumens in low mode. Low/Hi flashlight modes allow just the amount of light you need.
- With IC chip for more consistent light output.
- Strobe mode for added visibility.
- Meets IPX7 international waterproof standard.
- Uses 3x AAA Batteries.
- Battery Life - High/10 hours, Low/1.45 hours
- Double axis pivot adjusts to infinite angles - delivers brilliant white light where you need it.
- Clamps virtually anywhere and stays out of the way versus stand lights like tripod mounted or snake like lights.
- Clamp converts to a stand light by pressing clamp and sliding lock feature. Non -skid feet swivel down for stability.
- Shaped like a traditional flashlight for easy portability or to fit in a belt or pocket.
- Engineered with High Performance Plastics to be lightweight yet tough. Drop tested to 20 feet.
- Stainless steel springs and pins for added durability.
- Rubberized coated for extra grip and durability.
- Extremely tough polycarbonate lens resists cracking or scratching.
- Camping, Boating, Fishing, Working, Safety and so much more.
CLAMPLIGHT® products are the only flashlights that have a clamp integrated into their body allowing for versatility and portability. The unique design and mechanisms found in CLAMPLIGHT® are covered by 7,850,329, 8,025,420, 8,348,454, Canadian Patent 2,691,533 and numerous other patents applied for or in process in multiple countries around the world.