Ruger Gunsite Scout Bolt Left Hand 223 Remington/5.56 NATO 16.1" Barrel 10+1 Rounds Black Lam Stock Stainless Steel
The Gunsite Scout Rifle has a forward mounted Picatinny rail that allows for the mounting of modern optics and a soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allowing the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters. Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features logo engraved on the grip cap and name roll marked on the receiver. It has an accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected non-glare post front sight. Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included). The Gunsite Scout also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels; medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel; glass reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
- Category: Tactical Rifles
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16.1"
- Capacity: 10+1
- Trigger: Standard
- Safety: Three Position
- OAL: 37"
- Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Stock Description: Laminate Black
- Metal Finish: Stainless Steel
- Muzzle: Flash Suppressor
- Receiver Material: Stainless Steel
- Sights: Post Front, Adjustable Ghost Ring Rear
- Barrel Description: Hammer-Forged
- Twist: 1:8"
- Barrel Length Range: 16.00" to 17.99"
- Weight Range: 7.00 lbs to 7.99 lbs
- Hand: Left
- Stock Finish Group: Wood
- Metal Finish Group: Silver