The FNS-40 Compact offers the same features as the standard models but have 3.6” barrels and is designed to be snag-free for better concealment and a faster draw. The front sight also has a larger dot for faster target acquisition. The FNS-40 Compact comes with two 10-round and one 14-round magazine.
- Striker-fired autoloader
- Slide: Stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Matte black
- Barrel: Cold hammer-forged stainless steel with Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Frame: Polymer construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstraps with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Operating Controls: Fully-ambidextrous slide stop lever, magazine release, and manual safety lever
- Magazine: Polished body, Low-friction follower and Polymer base pad
- Caliber: .40 S&W
- Operation: Double-action
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot or Fixed 3-dot night
- Magazine: Includes two 10 Round and one 14 Round
- Weight: 25.8 oz. (empty)
- Barrel Length: 3.6"
- Overall Length: 6.7"
- 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. trigger pull
- Manual Safety
- Made in the USA