ATI Omni-Hybrid Maxx AR-15, Semi-automatic,.223 Remington 16" 30 Rounds
Incredibly tough. In fact, the Omni-Hybrid lower has been specifically tested to withstand all sorts of use and abuse. The folks at ATI put it through all the pressure and weight-bearing tests, similar to the US Military's testing, and found it to function flawlessly, even after supporting up to 250 lbs. and being run over by an 800-lb. forklift. Then, they ran 2,000 rounds through it without a hiccup. You can deploy this dependable AR-15 in your collection for less than you might think when you order from The Guide.
- Fully patented metal-reinforced polymer lower receiver
- Reinforced at critical point of buffer tube housing
- Fully patented inter-lock hammer and trigger pin retainment system, prevents movement during firing
- 7" free float quad rail
- Mil-Spec AR15 lower parts kit
- Beveled mag well
- Enhanced trigger guard
- Includes Magpul PMAG magazines
- Mil-Spec compatible
- 6 Position Rogers Super-Stoc
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30 rounds
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Barrel material: Melonite coated
- Stock: 6-position collapsible
- Upper receiver: Metal-reinforced polymer flat-top upper, accepts MIL-SPEC parts
- Lower receiver: Metal-reinforced polymer
- Overall length: 35"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.