Knights Armament Company URX 3.1, Rail, 10.75" Length, Upper Receiver Extending Rail Adapter System, Black Finish 30590
The Knight's Armament Corp. Upper Receiver Extending (URX) Rail system is one of the most trust tactical free floating rails on the market, given that KAC invented the railed fore-end in the early 90s. Using a proprietary barrel nut, the URX II and III feature a slick design which requires specialized tools for installation, but yields one of the lowest profile rail profiles available. Barrel nut included Rail is 10.75" in Length.
- Same length as the midlength URXII, but without all of the extra rail sections
- 10.75 inches long.
- Slick sides -- rails only where you need them.
- 5 anti-rotation QD swivel sockets.
- Two part assembly held together by two button head hex socket cap 1/4"-20, 3/8" screws.
- Compatible with the standard and deluxe rail panel kits.
- Comes with a barrel nut and two pan head screws for securing the rails sections.
Model: URX 3.1
Manufacturer: Knights Armament Company
Mfg Number: 30590