Alpha Muddy Girl .177
Hatsan Striker Alpha Muddy Girl .177 Caliber (HGALPHA177MG)
The Striker Alpha Air Rifle is a lightweight air gun designed for young shooters. The easy cocking break barrel and length of 37.8 inches make this air rifle perfect for beginner or youth shooters. The angled grip and checkering create a comfortable and sturdy grip. Featured on this airgun are the Micro-adjustable fiber optic rear and front sights and The stock on the Alpha is ambidextrous with a monte carlo style cheeckpiece, whether the shooter is right or left handed won't matter. You'll feel safe handing this gun to a younger shooter with anti-bear trap safety feature. The safety is both manual and automatic which will help prevent accidental discharge whether you're a seasoned shooter or a beginner.
- Precision Rifled Steel
- Manual/Automatic Safety
- Anti-Bear Trap Safety
- Lightweight Easy Cocking for youth
- Metal Trigger Blade
- Micro-Adjustable Rear Sight
- TruGlo Fiber Optic Front & Rear Sight
- All Weather Synthetic Stock with Montecarlo Cheeckpiece
- Ambidextrous Design with Short Size Synthetic Stock for Youth Shooters
- Includes: Hatsan Striker Alpha .177 Caliber Youth Air Rifle in Muddy Girl
- Color: Muddy Girl (Pink Camouflage)
- Caliber- .177
- Velocity: 495 FPS
- Weight: 5.3 bs
- Overall Length: 37.8"
- Barrel Length: 15.6"
- Front Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Red)
- Rear Sight: Fiber Optic (TruGlo Green); Adjustable for Windage & Elevation
- Capacity: 1 Round; Single Shot
- Cocking Effort: 29 lbs
- Barrel: Rifled Steel
- Scopeable: 11mm Dovetail
- Trigger: Metal
- Trigger Pull: Adjustable
- Buttpad: Rubber
- Action: Break Barrel
- Safety: Automatic with Anti-Bear Trap
Mfg No: HGALPHA177MG
Weight: 6 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: