Close your eyes and imagine what a serious competitive rifle should be. Open them and see the Colt Pro CRL – 20. This is a rifle that makes a serious statement about quality and performance.
You want to talk about quality? Let’s talk about the match-grade, air-gaged, polished 416 stainless steel custom 20” tapered heavy-weight barrel. Think about the CNC-machined precision-fitted upper and lower receivers along with a matched bolt and bolt carrier. Performance? Let ‘s consider the gas-operated, direct-impingement system for guaranteed accuracy. How about the Colt Competition “patented” low profile adjustable gas block that is finger adjustable or the Geissele two-stage match trigger. Look deeper and you will find much more to recommend this rifle. It’s time to get serous about your rifles.
Made in the USA
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Operation: Gas-Operated, Original Direct-Impingement System
- Magazine Capacity: 20 Round Magpul mag included. 10-rd aluminum mag for MA, NJ. Fixed 10-rd mag for CA.
- Overall Length (Collapsed): 41.25" (104.78cm)
- Overall Length (Extended): 42.25" (107.31cm)
- Barrel Length: 20" Tapered, Heavy-Weight, 6 Flutes (50.80 cm)
- Barrel Muzzle Threads: 5/8" – 24 T.P.I
- Approximate Weight w/o Magazine: 11.04 lbs. (5.02kg)
- Barrel Rifling: 6-groove, Button Rifled, 1 Turn in 10", R.H. twist
- Mode of Fire Options: Safe / Fire