Heckler & Koch VP40 40 S&W 4.09" Barrel Length Black 3 Dot Sights 2 13 Rounds
The VP40 is the .40 S&W model of the acclaimed VP pistol line first introduced in 2014 with the VP9 (9 mm). The VP trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset. The VP40 uses HK’s ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable backstraps and six grip side panels— accommodating all hand sizes. Molded finger grooves in the front of the pistol’s grip also instinctively position an operator’s hand for optimal shooting. Only HK handguns have such a customized grip.
- Patented HK Charging supports make pulling the VP slide rearward effortless
- Enlarged heavy-duty extractor for reliability also functions as a loaded chamber indicator
- Low profile right side slide release lever
- Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preferences
- Trigger safety latch
- Extended Picatinny rail rated to handle lights lasers aimers and other accessory loads up to 5.6 ounces with no impact on performance
- Disassembly lever
- Bolt catch/release lever (ambidextrous)
- The rear of the striker/firing pin is colored red and is visible by the shooter when the striker is cocked
- Action: Stiker Fired
- Caliber: 9mm
- Capacity: 13 Rounds
- Barrel: 4.09"
- Frame: Polymer Black
- Slide: Steel Blued
- Sights: 3-Dot
- Trigger Pull: 5.4 lbs.
- Length: 7.34"
- Width: 1.32"
- Height: 5.41"
- Weight: 25.56 oz