Browning BPS Semi-Automatic 12 Gauge 28" Barrel 3" Chamber 4+1 Rounds Syn Stock Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
Mossy Oak Break-Up Country is a camo pattern with elements that will blend in just about anywhere in North America. Combine this fantastic camo pattern with the durable function and utility of the BPS, and you have a winning combination.The BPS is a reliable ambidextrous pump action shotgun. The well engineered operation of loading and ejecting the rounds from the bottom of this shotgun keep the wet weather from interfering with the action. The BPS has a solid reputation for long-lasting durability and an uncanny ability to keep on working in spite of what Mother Nature does to stop it. The safety is a top tang slide operated by left, right, or gloved thumbs. A back bored barrel with the Invector-Plus choke tube system sends shells effectively to the target.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Barrel Length: 28.0"
- Capacity: 4+1
- Chamber: 3"
- OAL: 48.75"
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Choke Configuration: Invector-Plus
- Receiver Description: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Stock Description: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country Synthetic
- Trigger: Standard
- Chokes Included: F,IC,M
- Barrel Description: 4140 Steel
- Sights: Silver Bead Front
- Safety: Top Tang
- Barrel Length Range: 28.00" to 29.99"
- Weight Range: 7.0 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Ambidextrous
- Stock Finish Group: Natural Camouflage
- Metal Finish Group: Natural Camouflage