Rock River Arms LAR-47 X-Series Semi-Automatic 7.62x39 18" Barrel 30+1 Rounds Tan Stock Black Reciever
Rock River Arms tan X-1 rifle comes out of the box without any changes needed to be made. This rifle has a custom Operator Carbine Stock, Hogue grip, two stage trigger, winter trigger guard, low profile gas block, 18 inch fluted barrel, Hunter muzzle brake, and a Tro-XL free float rail. This tactical 7.62x39 caliber rifle comes in a Rock River Arms Case with one magazine, LPS-1 weapon wipe, manual, and warranty. Its is optic ready for the shooters choice.
- Action: Semi-Automatic
- Caliber: 7.62X39
- Barrel Length: 18.0"
- Capacity: 30+1
- Trigger: Two Stage
- Safety: Thumb Lever
- OAL: 36.5"
- Weight: 8.2 lbs
- Stock Description: RRA Operator CAR
- Metal Finish: Black
- Muzzle: RRA Tactical Brake
- Receiver Material: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum
- Sights: None (Optic Ready)
- Barrel Description: Free-Floating Fluted
- Twist: 1:10"
- Barrel Length Range: 18.00" to 19.99"
- Weight Range: 8.00 lbs to 8.99 lbs
- Hand: Right
- Stock Finish Group: Synthetic
- Metal Finish Group: Blued/Black