Paha Que ScreenRoom 12x12
No one likes to have their outdoor family gathering spoiled by annoying bugs, a sudden rainstorm or wind, or even too much sun.
With the spacious ScreenRooms from Paha Que, these worries don't exist. These big rooms have generous peak heights, and the true vertical sidewalls dramatically increase the usable interior space. And they're made of true no-see-um grade mesh, not some inferior type with a fancy trade name, so they provide a great outdoor feeling - visibility and ventilation, combined with privacy.
All the way through, you'll find heavier and better fabrics: superior UV protection; and longer fabric life. That's why you should be wary of the imitations you may see. The ScreenRoom provides the same high performance you've come to expect from the Paha Que line of quality tents the highest quality at competitive prices.
In addition to the large inside space, there are built-in awnings on all four sides to add significantly to the covered areas the first screen room to offer this feature. When not used as awnings, they can be rolled up, out of the way, or let down to protect exposed sides from rain, wind or excess sun.
Access is easy, with large front and back doors. All zippers are YBS with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders. Poles are 6000 Series aluminum alloy, and continuous pole sleeves are much easier to set up no plastic hubs or other parts that break.
- Floor Size: 12'x12'
- Inside Height: 8'6" at the peak
- Heights of Sidewalls: 6'6"
- Awnings: All four are 12'x6'6"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- Pole Diameters: .875" (7/8")
- Materials: Roof - 150D poly, with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Sidewalls - 1.8 oz high-tenacity "no-see-um" grade mesh
- Awnings: 150D poly with heavy-duty waterproofing and UV coatings
- Poles - High performance 100% aluminum 6000 series alloy, shock-corded (includes one set of awning poles)
- Zippers - YBS brand with corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
-Dual doors for easy entry and exit
-Built-in sidewall awnings for versatile use
-Shock-corded pole set for quick and easy set-up
-Full set of guylines and ground stakes help ensure high performance
-Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
-Vertical walls ensure maximum headroom, even in the corners
Mfg No: 900-6100-000
Manufacturer: Paha Que
Warranty: Lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
Weight: 35 pounds.
Dimensions: 32.5 (L) x 11 (W) x 11 (H) inches.: