Browning quality can be found at every level of the shooting sports. And when your chosen sport is American singles and handicap trap, the revered Browning BT-99 wins the hearts and minds of many. There is not a finer example of simplicity, quality and clay-busting performance than the classic BT-99. When it was introduced in 1969, it immediately gained a loyal following among both beginner and veteran shooters alike. They appreciated the consistent, reliable performance and great value the BT-99 offered. Today is no different. From the Micro that is designed to comfortably accommodate smaller shooters to the Golden Clays version with a host of extra bells and whistles, there’s a BT-99 tailor made just for you.
- Receiver: Steel; Blued finish
- Barrel: High-post ventilated rib
- Action: Extractor only
- Stock: Satin finish Walnut; Compact 13" length of pull; Beavertail forearm; Scaled down to comfortably fit smaller shooters
- Vector-Pro lengthened forcing cone; Recoil pad; Ivory front and mid-bead sights; One Invector-Plus choke tube
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 2 3/4"
- Barrel Length: 30"
- Overall Length: 45 3/4"
- Length of Pull: 13"
- Drop at Comb: 1 7/16"
- Drop at Heel: 1 5/8"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 12 oz.
- Chokes: Full
- Rib Width: 11/32"
- Metal Finish: Blued finish steel
- Wood Finish: Satin finish walnut