Big Agnes Red Dirt Cabin Tent
The Red Dirt Cabin is more than a modern update of an old relic; it's a super sweet hunting cabin, a 24 hour mountain bike race tent, river trip sun shelter and more! Whatever your needs, this tent is up to the challenge.
- Three season versatile car camping base tent can fit up to 6 adults comfortably when used as a sleep shelter
- Large cabin tent ideal for festivals, hunting camps, event booths and more
- Side walls unzip at corners roll up for ventilation and to create multiple options for structure orientation, space and uses
- Tent body and footprint are made from durable durable polyester rip-stop with 1500mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- All 11 poles are made from hefty 6063 Series aluminium with push button connectors, featuring strong steel base stands at each corner
- 20 aluminum stakes included with tent
- Two large doors with vertical zippers
- Storm flaps on all zippers
- Reflective guyline and webbing on tent corners
- Two fully closeable mesh windows
- All seams taped with a waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- Velcro attaches tent body to pole frame
- Durable duffle style carry bag included for storage and transport
- Trail Weight: 28 lb 9 oz
- Packed Weight: 30 lb 11 oz
- Packed Size: 12" x 36"
- Floor Area: 81 sq ft
- Head Height: 96"
Mfg No: TRDC12
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Weight: 2 pounds.
Dimensions: 0 (L) x 0 (W) x 0 (H) inches.: